Order hard copy
- Concise reference tool on disarmament, non-proliferation and arms control issues
- Includes developments and trends, a convenient issue-oriented timeline and explanatory graphics and charts
- Annex on resolutions, status of treaties and other resources: a one-stop-shop to access recommended 2022 information materials, including publications and the following databases:
- User-friendly: Website version accessible on mobile devices and available in multiple languages through third-party machine translation (see how: Chrome | Safari). Official translations in the six official languages of the United Nations will be uploaded as they become available.
Condensed and full Yearbook
- Advance and condensed version: Provides an easy-to-read overview of the publication earlier in the year. Available in PDF and website formats.
- Full version: Expands upon the pre-release condensed version. Provides more comprehensive information on the year’s activities. To be available in website and e-book formats (in September and October 2023, respectively).
ePub ISBN: 9789213584484
Print ISSN: 0252-5607
Online ISSN: 2412-1193
Sales No.: E.23.IX.3
Publication date: 24 July 2023